(1) These terms and conditions apply to the contracts concluded between you and us Monika Starke, Kastanienweg 1, 91083 Baiersdorf, VAT ID number DE316923110, see Imprint) via this online shop.
(2) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is exclusively German. Translations of these terms and conditions into other languages are for your information only. In the event of any differences between the language versions, the German text shall prevail.
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods if
(a) you have your habitual residence in Germany, or (b) your habitual residence is in a country which is not a member of the European Union.
In the event that you have your habitual residence in a member state of the European Union, the applicability of German law also applies, whereby mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence remain unaffected.
3 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods and services in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to order (invitatio ad offerendum).
(2) By clicking the "Pay" button in the last step of the ordering process, you make a binding offer to purchase or book the goods and/or services shown in the order overview. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive an order confirmation, which does not yet represent acceptance of your contract offer. A contract between you and us comes into effect as soon as we accept your order and/or booking by a separate e-mail or dispatch the goods. Please check the SPAM folder of your e-mail inbox regularly.
(3) You can select goods for purchase and/or services for booking in our online shop by placing them in a shopping cart by clicking on the corresponding button. If you want to complete the order, go to the shopping cart, where you will be guided through the further ordering process. After selecting the article in the shopping basket and entering all the necessary order and address data in the next step, pressing the "Next" button opens a page in which the essential article information, including costs incurred, is summarised once again. Up to this point in time, you can correct your entries or withdraw from the contract declaration. Only by subsequently pressing the button "Payable order" a binding offer within the meaning of paragraph 2 is made.
4 Correction information
During the ordering process, you first place the desired goods or services in the shopping cart. There you can change the desired quantity or remove selected goods or services completely at any time. If you have stored goods or services there, you will first be taken to a page where you can enter your data and then select the shipping and payment method by clicking on the "Next" buttons. Finally, an overview page opens where you can check your details. You can correct your input errors (e.g. regarding payment method, data or the desired quantity) by clicking on "Edit" in the respective field. If you wish to cancel the order process completely, you can simply close your browser window. Otherwise, after clicking on the confirmation button "Payable order", your declaration becomes binding within the meaning of § 3 (2) of these GTC.
5 Storage of the contract text
The contractual provisions with information on the goods ordered and/or services booked, including these General Terms and Conditions and the revocation instructions will be sent to you by e-mail with acceptance of the contractual offer or with notification thereof. We do not store the contractual provisions.
6 Collection, storage and processing of your personal data
(1) You can order goods or services as a guest or registered user in our online shop. As a registered user you do not have to enter your personal data every time, but you can simply log in to your customer account before or as part of an order using your e-mail address and the password of your choice during registration.
(2) For the execution and processing of an order we require the following data from you:
First and last name
(3) If you wish to create a customer account, we require the data specified in paragraph 2 as well as a password of your choice.
(4) We use the data provided by you without your separate consent exclusively for the fulfilment and processing of your order(s), for example for the delivery of goods to the address provided by you. When paying by bank transfer, we also use your bank details for payment processing. Any other use of your personal data for purposes of advertising, market research or to design our offers to meet your needs requires your express consent. You have the opportunity to give this consent before placing your order. This declaration of consent is completely voluntary and can be called up on our website and can be revoked by you at any time.
(5) The data you provide will remain stored in your customer account until you delete it yourself. In addition, or in the case in which you only order or book as a guest without creating a customer account, we only store your data within the scope of our tax and commercial law obligations.
(6) If your personal information changes, you are responsible for updating it yourself. All changes can be made online after registration under "My account".
7 Terms of payment
The purchase price is due immediately with the order. The payment of the goods is made by credit card (we use the "SSL" transfer method to encrypt your personal data), by bank transfer or via our payment service provider.
8 Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment has been received. If you are more than 10 days in arrears with payment, we have the right to withdraw from the contract and to reclaim the goods.
9 Delivery conditions
We deliver the goods according to the agreements made with you. Shipping costs are listed in the product description and will be shown separately on the invoice.
10 Right of revocation
As a consumer, you have a right of revocation in accordance with the instructions in the appendix. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor to his self-employed professional activity.
11 Warranty for purchases of goods
(1) If the goods purchased and delivered in our online shop are defective, you are entitled to demand subsequent performance, to withdraw from the contract or to reduce the purchase price within the framework of the statutory provisions.
(2) The limitation period for warranty claims for the delivered goods is two years from receipt of the goods. Claims due to defects which we have fraudulently concealed shall become statute-barred within the regular limitation period.
(3) You are also entitled to rights due to defects within the scope of a quality and/or durability guarantee, insofar as we have expressly given such a guarantee with regard to the sold item in individual cases.
12 Limitation of liability
(1) We are liable for intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, we are liable for the negligent breach of obligations, the performance of which is essential for the proper performance of the contract, the breach of which jeopardises the achievement of the purpose of the contract and compliance with which you as the customer may regularly rely on. In the latter case, however, we are only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. We shall not be liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the above sentences.
The above exclusions of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(2) Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at any time according to the current state of the art. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of our online trading system.
13 Final clauses
(1) The terms and conditions drawn up here are complete and final. Changes and amendments to these terms and conditions should be made in writing in order to avoid ambiguities or disputes between the parties regarding the respective agreed content of the contract.
(2) If you were domiciled or habitually resident in Germany when the contract was concluded and either moved out of Germany at the time we filed the action or your domicile or habitual residence is unknown at that time, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes shall be the registered office of our company at
(3) We would like to point out that you have the possibility of an out-of-court settlement of disputes in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013. Details can be found in Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 and on the Internet at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Our e-mail address is: In accordance with § 36 VSBG we point out that we are not obliged to participate in an out-of-court dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration body.
(4) Should individual provisions of this contract be invalid, this shall not affect the rest of the contract.
Consumer Information and Cancellation Policy
If you order goods when visiting our online shop, we would like to point out the following:
(1) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is exclusively German. Translations into other languages are for information purposes only. In the event of contradictions, the German text shall prevail.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods and services offered by us as well as the period of validity of limited offers can be found in the individual product descriptions on our website.
(3) The presentation of our goods does not constitute a binding offer on our part. Only the order of a product by you is a binding offer according to § 145 BGB. If this offer is accepted, we will send you an order confirmation by e-mail or send the goods for dispatch. Only then the sales contract between you and us comes off.
(4) You can identify any input errors when placing your order in the final confirmation before the checkout and correct them at any time before sending the order using the delete and change function.
(5) Should the goods ordered by you not be available, we reserve the right not to provide the service, whereby we inform you immediately before the conclusion of the contract.
(6) The prices quoted by us are final prices including taxes. The shipping costs are shown separately for the respective products and in the order overview.
(7) The purchase price is due immediately upon ordering. The payment of the goods takes place after your choice by credit card (we use the transmission method SSL or TLS for the encoding of your personal data), by bank transfer or via our payment service provider. Our bank details are .....................
(8) We would like to point out that you have the possibility of an out-of-court settlement of disputes in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013. Details can be found in Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 and on the Internet at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Our e-mail address is: email@example.com In accordance with § 36 VSBG we would like to point out that we are not obliged or prepared to participate in out-of-court dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration body.
(9) The data required for the execution of the contract between you and us are stored by us and are accessible to you at any time. In this respect, we refer to the data protection regulations in our data protection declaration.
(10) In all other respects we refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
STARKE-impressionen, owner: Monika Starke
Kastanienweg 1, 91083 Baiersdorf, GERMANY
(11) As a consumer, you have a right of revocation in accordance with the provisions that can be viewed under this link.