1 General information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GMO) is Monika Starke, Kastanienweg 1, 91083 Baiersdorf, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information, - Right to correction or deletion, - right to limitation of processing, - right of opposition to the processing, - Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you merely use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not use the functionalities of our shop system (e.g. do not put goods in the shopping basket) and do not log into a user account or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address - date and time of the request - Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) - Content of the request (specific page) - Access status/HTTP status code - the amount of data transferred in each case - Website from which the request comes - Browser - Operating system and its interface - Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b) - Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4 Collection of personal data when using our webshop
(1) If you would like to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you enter your personal data, which we need for the completion of your order. Required information for the execution of the contracts are marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this purpose we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can store your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My account", the data you have provided will be stored revocably. All other data, including your user account, can always be deleted in the customer area].
We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products in our portfolio or to send you e-mails containing technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we will limit the processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using SSL or TLS.
5 Collection of personal data upon registration and use of our newsletter
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 72 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 3 paragraph 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in them and deduce your personal interests. We link this data to actions taken by you on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us of another contact method. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After a cancellation we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail program by default. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the above tracking takes place.
6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows that is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
7 Social Media Plugins
(1) Use of plugins
We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection, according to the respective provider in Germany. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the grayed-out box using your browser's security settings.
(2) Data processing by plugins
We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider. The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for not logged in users) for the representation of demand-fair advertisement and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(3) Data transfer through plugins
The data is transferred regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(4) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection
For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers as notified below. They will also provide you with further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
For users from the United States and Canada:Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
For users living outside the United States of America and outside Canada: Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland, https://de-de.facebook.com/legal/terms, further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084
For users from the United States and Canada:Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA;https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870; further information on data collection:https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
For users living outside the United States of America and outside Canada: Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland, https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870, further information on data collection: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
Pinterest Europe Ltd Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland https://policy.pinterest.com/de/impressum; further information on data collection: https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy